Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shaddow Chasing

I just transferred photos from our camera to the computer and forgot to mention in my last post about shadow chasing. Thursday Emily came by the house to see the girls, so we decided to take them to the park. The girls had so much fun. We went down the slide and swung on the swings. Emily held onto Joanna so she could swing too. On our way back to the house, Abigail yelled "I SEE MY SHADOW", "I SEE EMILY'S SHADOW" and then the shadow chasing began. Emily stepped on Abigail's shadow then said "CAN YOU STEP ON MINE?" When Abigail ran to step on it, Emily began to run. Abigail quickly picked up speed to catch the shadow. They giggled all the way up the street, stepping on each others shadows. It was a site to see.

Emily came over again on Friday to help out with the girls because my back was acting up. I woke up in the morning with NO FEELING in my right leg. I couldn't move it. Ian canceled his patients for the morning and stayed home with me. After lunch, Emily came by to give me a hand. Luckily, by that time, I regained some feeling, and was only wobbling around. Again, I don't know what I would do without family.

No comments:

Post a Comment