Monday, March 30, 2009

The search begins

This weekend Ian and I looked at a few houses for rent. Our lease is up at the end of May and we are planning on moving out and move into a home. We were planning on buying a home, but now we need to show 2 years of pay stubs, but Ian has only been working for 6 months.... The place we are at now is just too expensive to stay. We are starting our search now so that we don't feel rushed when May rolls around. We will have enough to do with packing... boy, I hate packing. Id like to go through everything and get rid of things we don't use and try to organize things before we begin to pack. That's the only good thing about moving, your forced to go through everything. Cant wait to have a house to call my own though. I want to paint the walls all sorts of colors, and plant a flower garden. I'm sure the girls would love to have their own play area too...but again, those dreams will have to wait another year or two.
Well, the girls are all sleeping, so I must use this time to get things done around the house...until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment