Monday, March 23, 2009

Catch Up

So, its been a few days. I have rearranged the house. Moving furniture from one room to the other and having Ian move things from upstairs, downstairs. I'm sure he is glad we are done. I don't know if my need for change every few months is due to the fact that I'm ALWAYS HOME.. I have no car, so I'm at home 24/7. We moved the girls playroom up into the loft, and our bedroom is now in the master bedroom. Yeah, its finally ours... and less steps to do at night. The girls seem to like the change as well. I'm sure they are a little tired of being cooped up in the house as well.

Sal and Katie came over yesterday. I was having a bad day, so they decided to stop by and see how I was doing. They ended up taking me to Giant Eagle to get dinner. It was nice to get out of the house, even if it was only for an hour. No girls, no stress.. I have to do that more often. Sal made Chicken Marsala over noodles....yummy!! Then I made some strawberry shortcakes.

Weather is changing. Cant wait to be able to leave the windows open at night. The girls are wanting to go outside more and more, but I have a hard time juggling all three. Ive been trying to get them out after lunch, since Ian is around, but depending on time, we don't always get out. The other day, we took the girls outside to play. We brought out the sidewalk chalk and Abigail even got to ride her "Bike-a-sole" I love seeing Ian play with the girls. I don't know what is is about seeing a father play with his kids, but it makes me fall in love with him all over again. Sal came over as we were outside and decided to take us to Cold Stone to get some ice-cream. Joanna's mouth dropped as she saw all the choices...flavors, candy...she was in Heaven. Abigail knew what she wanted. (cotton-candy with m&ms) But as always, they told us EXACTLY when it was time to leave. 7:30pm they started to fuss letting us know it was past bedtime, and time to go.

Back pain is a little better. Some days are worse than others. Ive been trying to take it easy lately, but you can only do but so much lying around when you have 3 little ones running around. There are good days and bad. I have an MRI scheduled for tomorrow, so we should be able to see whats going on.

Well, I'm off to make dinner. Then maybe to the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment