Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Vax-D

So the past week has been full of activity. I was cleaning house, getting ready for our family guests, been organizing items for the garage sale, getting things in order for the move, and been dealing with back pain. Oh, and I made a cake with a Marathon Theme. It didnt turn out quite how I hoped, but it still looks pretty good.

I went to the VAX-D doctor yesterday, only to learn its going to cost a TON of money, that we just cant afford at this time, and that my only remaining option is surgery. :( I have an apt with the neurosurgeon next Thursday.

I spent most of the past 12 hours in pain. Last night before going to bed, my whole left side began to hurt. Ice did nothing for the pain, and I had a terrible time trying to sleep. When I woke this morning, I couldn't put any weight on my arm, or lift myself out of bed. I felt bad, but had to call Ian to come home and help. He canceled a few patients and came home. We got the girls ready, then he took all of us back to the office so that he could see a couple patients before lunch.

Now back at home, i am trying to relax while the girls are napping, but cant help but think of everything that need to get done by months end.

Just got a phone call from Ian saying he is going to give the VAX-D doc free care in exchange for 15 VAX-d treatments as opposed to the 25 recommended.. Now we just need to find a babysitter to watch the girls while I go for the visits..

Well, I'm going to try to take a nap while I can. UNTIL NEXT TIME

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Hopefully the Vax-D will help. Is it another chiropractor who will be doing the treatments?

    ReplyDelete