Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Slacking

So I have been slacking a little on blogging...sorry. Things have just been so crazy here the past few weeks. The community garage sale is this weekend, and I am still not ready for it. I have all the items I want to sell IN the garage, but they are not displayed or priced... then Ive started packing...little by little out house is looking emptier. We still have two weeks before we need to be out of here, but if I don't start packing now, I don't think Ill be done in time. Ian is spending more time at the office, and at screenings so he can only help in the evenings after the girls go to bed, but that only leaves about an hour....not much time... And as of tomorrow, Ill be going to the office to train because Ian's office manager is leaving. Looks like the girls will be spending some time at the office....Not sure how all that will work out, but we gotta do what we gotta do, right?!?! And the day we received the lease from the Lyndora house, Ian saw another in Ellwood City, that was cheaper and closer to the office...we checked it out, and grabbed an application. Unfortunately, the Lyndora house re posted an ad in the paper on Monday, so there is a possibility that while we are waiting to hear back from the Ellwood city house, that we could lose the Lyndora house... Personally, I like the Lyndora house a little better, but if we can get the Ellwood City one, Ian would be home sooner and we would be saving more money....its only for another year or so....I can handle it.....Don't get me wrong, they are both nice, but I just like one a tiny bit better than the other, that's all....

Well, I'm going to put some more boxes together now, so Ill try to post again tomorrow after my appointment with the Nero-surgeon.... Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment