Friday, May 29, 2009

Tomorrow is Moving Day!!!!

Wow, has it really been 10 days since my last post? So much has happened, and so much has YET to happen. As stated in the title, tomorrow is moving day. The past week, we have been packing boxes almost every night. We finally came to a point where we were unable to pack anything else because it was all things we still needed. Call me crazy, but I even created a menu for the week, figured out what pots and pans I needed to make the items, then packed everything else. So literally, we only have what we are using to pack tomorrow....moving starts early, around 8am and I am super excited to me moving. Not only because I hate having our neighbors cigarette smoke come into our open windows, but also because it adds to our "WEEK OF THINGS NEW" New house, and a new job for me, and things are finally finalized with the office. The "Week of things new" will represent a new beginning and hopefully less stress. CANT WAIT!!!

I am now starting to work with Ian in the office as his new Office Manager. Today, was a sad day to see Kristen, Ian's 1st Office Manager leave. She has done a GREAT JOB since she started working there. Ive trained with her the past week, and now feel pretty confident about everything. I just hope I don't get to overwhelmed when I go to do it all on my own.

The girls are feeling better. It was nice to see Taylor smiling and moving around again. Her teeth have yet to break through her gums, but they don't seem to be bothering her as much anymore. Oh, and Joanna has two coming in as well.... next thing I know, Abigail's will probably start falling out. :) Then we will just have teeth everywhere.

Well, I'm sure Ive probably put off getting ready to move long enough, so UNTIL NEXT TIME!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Crissy!

    Good luck with the move and your new job! hehehe I'm sure you will run that office efficiently and with lotsa style =)

    ReplyDelete