Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dress

So my dress I ordered from Etsy.com came in today. I absolutely LOVE IT! Its a tiny bit long, but when I walk, I don't trip over it, so I don't think I am going to hem it. Last night, I was online looking at the you tube videos of all the different ways of wearing the dress. Ian fell asleep on the couch waiting for me to go to bed....sorry Ian! I couldn't help it, Ive been waiting for this dress for a month...

We heard back from the Butler house...we can move in on the 27Th of May...I'm so excited!!! I think today, Ian and I are going to drive up there to see how traffic is when he gets off of work, this way we know how long it will take for him to travel home. Hopefully it isn't any longer than a half hour.

I know its early, but Ive been looking online for ideas for Joanna's 2ND birthday cake....I found it. Its a Dora themed cake. She was really big on Elmo, but lately she has been a big Dora fan. Cant wait to make another fondant cake... now I just need to find a theme or idea for Taylor's 1st birthday.

Been busy the past few days trying to get things together for the garage sale next month. I'm going through all closets, boxes, and storage containers trying to find things to sell that we just don't need anymore.

My sister-in-law and her family are coming to Pittsburgh for the marathon this weekend. Abigail is SOOO excited to see her cousin Cooper. Every morning during breakfast, she says...."Mommy......Cooper is coming!!!" then she smiles really big. When I ask who else is coming, she says "Unkie B.J. s coming!!" Last time Uncle Bj came, he must have made a lasting impression on her, because she was always asking where he was, when he was coming back, and she even named one of her stuffed animals after him... Look out Uncle Seth Uncle Alex and Uncle Sal, I think you have some competition for favorite Uncle.....

1 comment: