Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend in Charlotte


This weekend, I went to Charlotte, NC with Ian. He had a seminar to go to, and I went to see if someone could help with my back pain....feeling a little better.I am still in a lot of pain, but after getting adjusted, I was able to lie down for 15 minutes without being in pain (I am usually in CONSTANT pain) The 9 hour car ride home was not fun. I wasn't able to get in a comfortable position. When we finally arrived home, my mother-in-law stuck around to make us dinner. The girls were very happy to see us. Joanna wouldn't let go of me, and Abigail wrapped her arms around me, and said "I LOVE my mommy". I missed them so much, and it was nice to see they missed us too.

Today I am at home alone with them again, only this time, I'm not as prepared as the last time. Since we just came back from Charlotte yesterday, we haven't unpacked yet, and the house is a disaster. The girls are a little off since the past week or so has been so different. First we had family over helping out, then mommy and daddy left for a few days. Now that we are trying to get things back to "normal", they are acting up a little. Plus, I think they know that I am in pain, so they are able to get away with some things that they originally wouldn't. I don't know what I am going to do, because it has now been 4 weeks that I have been in pain. Ian is stressing because when he comes home from work, he no longer gets to relax as much, because he needs to help with the girls and make dinner.... I really need to get better soon!!!

Not sure what the plan is for the rest of the week. I guess we are just going to take things one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Get your butts down here for a weekend. We will straighten you out before you even know it. Seriously! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete