Friday, February 13, 2009

Family

What would we do without family? They are always around when you need them the most! Yesterday, my parents took Abigail to their restaurant for the day, to give me a small break from caring for three kids and a back ache. It was great! Joanna took a morning nap (which she has been skipping lately) and Taylor was happy doing some tummy time, which gave me the opportunity to take a shower and get dressed (a task that I normally dont have much time to do) When Ian came home for lunch, he asked if I wanted to go with him to a support group talk he had that afternoon. Why not? I normally dont get out of the house much, now that Ian needs the car to get to work, and we only had 2 girls to take with us.....It was nice. Joanna enjoyed the attention I was giving her, and loved to get out of the house. She is always asking "bye-byes??" I always feel bad saying "no, not today". My parents brought Abigail back home around 6pm, and it was so cute to see how excited Joanna and Abigail were to see each other.


Today, I woke up thinking my back ache was gone, only to sit up in bed and feel the excruciating pain run down my spine and into my leg. The pain has gotten worse with each day. Today, I cant stand up straight and cant walk without holding onto something. My legs began to shake, that I had to get down on the floor, and crawl to the couch. My mother-in-law came to the rescue. I dont know what I would have done today, if she hadnt have showed up. Ian thinks it could be a pinched disk, but cant do x-rays until tomorrow. My mother-in-law has got to go to work tonight, so Im not sure what I am going to do. Please continue praying for my back to heal....until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hope ur back is feeling better - have we figured out what the problem is? Hopefully by now you have had x-rays taken.

    Will be praying for you gal!

    And keep these posts coming! I am loving the blog!

    ReplyDelete