Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Abigail is turning 3

Can you believe it? My little girl is growing up so fast! Well, they ALL are, but it just seems so weird to think that 3 years ago, we didn't have any, and our lives were just about to change drastically FOREVER. I cant imagine what my life would be like today if I didn't have them in it. I love waking up in the morning and walking in their room (Abigail and Joanna share a room....few weeks and she will have her own) and I am greeted with a very loud "GOOD MORNING MOMMY" and a loud "MA, MA!!" Anyway, I am planning to have family over on Sunday evening to have cake and ice-cream. Abigail said she wanted a "pink princess" cake this year, but I just don't like the cakes I find at the grocery store. Call me crazy, but I am going to attempt to make one for her this year. A friend from Palmer just started making cakes and I got some great ideas from her. I think I'm up for the challenge, I'm just wondering if everyone else is... if it doesn't turn out, we may be running to the store for a generic birthday cake. I'm attempting to make the cake that Ive attached a photo of, only change the black to purple and make a solid ribbon on the top layer. Also instead of icing flowers, I might put fake ones, depending on if I'm pulling my hair out or not over the rest of it... Ill be sure to post some photos.


Saturday we will be going to Chuck-E-Cheese for a fun outing for Abigail , since Sunday we wont be able to celebrate her birthday until late-afternoon (hopefully my back will be feeling a little better so that I can make it out of the house). Ill be sure to bring the sanitizers!!! Then Sunday we will attempt to get everyone ready for church and then a membership meeting right after. Well, Taylor is letting me know she is awake, and is VERY hungry, so I must go. Please wish me luck on my attempt to make a cake! Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment