Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bad Day.


Ever have one of those days where you want to just pack up and get away? The beach sounds great....wish I could go today....and it is only 9:45am. My day started out with me waking up feeling as though I were hit by a car.... for those of you who don't know, I hurt my back 2 weeks ago (not sure how) and it has only gotten worse. I am now at the point of not being able to lift things....not even my 5 month old. (But I HAVE to....so I DEAL with the pain, no matter if I am crying as I lift her) Ive tried to rest, but having 3 kids under the age of three, doesn't really give you free time. Ian and Brett think it may be due to being pregnant for 3 years. I was constantly leaning back, compensating for my big belly, and now that the belly is gone, I'm standing more straight, changing things again. Still going in to the office as much as I can, although it is hard to find the time with the girls. Ian spoke with his parents to see if they could come over to help out today, so they should be arriving soon...

Added stress is the office.. A few months ago, Ian's business partner decided he wanted to go back to his home town. He has been trying to find someone to buy his share of the practice, but no buyers yet. Lots of stress is all I can say.....

Well, Ian's parents are on their way, so I'm going to go. Please pray for my back to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment