Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Etsy.com

So, I've fallen in love with this website. http://www.etsy.com/ Everything is handmade. The hats I bought for the girls came from there and Ive purchased a dress for my cousins wedding as well. While I was searching for Mothers Day gift ideas, I came across this very cute flower arrangement made out of paper and buttons. Im going to give it a try and see what happens. Ian doesnt want me to go out any buy anything, so Im going to have to see what I can come up with with what I have here in the house.

This morning I thought Id be able to sleep in since Abigail was spending the night at my parents...WRONG. Usually, Ian will wake me up to give me a goodbye kiss before leaving for work, and I can usually get another hour of sleep before the girls wake up. Not today! He woke me up and wanted to talk.....I could barely keep my eyes open. If I am awake for more than 10 minutes, then my mind wakes up and all the "things to do" start running through my mind, preventing me from being able to fall back asleep.

Its funny how when Abigail is away, Joanna is a completely different person. She is such a cutie. Usually, she is fussy and very needy, and when Abigail is gone, Joanna is very happy, full of smiles, and such a pleasure to be around. Today, after breakfast, I wanted to get online and check craigslist for some house. I turned on the Disney channel and went over to the desk. Joanna calls me... "Mommy........sit" as she smacks her hand on the couch cushion. How could I resist? She snuggles next to me, placing her head on my arm.... my heart melted.

When Ian came home from work, we had dinner, then headed out to drive by some houses for rent. Nothing great. When we came home somewhat disappointed, we checked online for any replies to some e-mails we sent out... one reply, and the one Ive been waiting for. There was a house about 20 minutes away from the office that posted March 18th on Craigslist. I saw the house on there a few days ago and could only hope that it wasn't taken, so I e-mailed asking for more pictures. The house is GORGEOUS! We e-mailed them asking to come view it. I really hope this one works out, because to be honest, I was getting a little discouraged with what Ive been seeing . Well, I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment