Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend

This weekend I did not get much sleep. Early Saturday morning I was pleasantly surprised when Taylor said MAMA. I was shocked. She had just said DADA the day before, and now she was saying MAMA. My little girl is learning so quickly. I guess its because she has two older sisters to teach her things.

We woke up early on Saturday to get ready to go to my parents restaurant. We met my cousin and Aunt there so that Abigail could try on her flower girl dress she will be wearing for my cousins wedding this August. She is so excited to have a "white princess dress". We also went to Once Upon A Child (a gently used kids clothing store) to drop off some baby clothes....we got $50 back. Love getting money back for clothes we are not using anymore. Saturday night, I tossed and turned ALL NIGHT. I didn't end up falling asleep until around 4:30am, then was woken up at 7am. I was planning on skipping church to sleep, but Ian didn't get the girls ready in time to leave, so they ended up sticking around and kept me up. The morning was pretty rough. I was excused, my back hurt, and I got overwhelmed with everything we needed to get done. I don't know when I last cried so much. Ian and I decided we wouldn't do ANYTHING that needed to get done, and just go for a drive and see what happens...we ended up going around looking for houses for rent. We were gone ALL DAY.....On our way home, we picked up dinner and made a detour to the Cranberry Park. The girls LOVED this park. Its a wooden castle with lots of slides and passages. It took both Ian and I to keep an eye on them because it was so big and they were just running everywhere. We came home and got the girls ready for bed.
Today, I struggled to get out of bed. After breakfast, the girls went into the playroom while I tried to relax a little on the couch. When Ian came home for lunch, my parents called to see if Abigail could go to the restaurant with them. I was torn. Every time Abigail goes with them, she comes back hyper and very disobedient, but I woke up a little congested and feeling like Id been hit by a car, so if she were to go, then it would be one less kid to take care of... I decided to let her go. Its been a pretty relaxing day. Joanna took a 2 hour nap the same time Taylor did, so I was able to have "ME" time. When they woke up, Joanna wanted something to eat...."NAN-NA" (banana). Within seconds, it was gone and she was requesting more. I swear, she thinks she is a monkey. The two of us enjoyed a quiet dinner together since Ian has an orientation class tonight. Cant wait for him to come home and spend some quality time with us before we put Joanna and Taylor to bed. Oh, and did I mention IT'S SNOWING!!! Got to love Pittsburgh weather! Well, I'm off to do the dishes. Until Next Time.






No comments:

Post a Comment